Panasonic G50 unlocking instructions
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Panasonic G50 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Panasonic G50 mobile phone, your phone may get permanently locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Panasonic G50 with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Panasonic G50 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Panasonic G50 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Panasonic G50 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Panasonic G50 is locked to.
Contact Us / Add Comments