Toshiba TS10I unlocking instructions
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Toshiba TS10I mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Toshiba TS10I mobile phone, your phone may get permanently locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch ON your Toshiba TS10I with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Enter the Unlock Code.
1. Switch ON your Toshiba TS10I with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. The handset would display Enter Network Unlock Code.
3. Enter **00012*CODE#, then press the center menu key.
4. The display will now show Done.
5. Switch the Toshiba TS10I off and on. The Toshiba TS10I will now be unlocked
NOT ACCEPTED: We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Toshiba TS10I is locked to.
CODE: The unique unlock code for your Toshiba TS10I.
Contact Us / Add Comments